The COVID-19 crisis has highlighted a host of opportunities in delivering person-centered care. As affordability becomes the top issue for payers and publicly funded healthcare organizations, the time to accelerate the development of your population health capabilities is now.
To help you navigate the complexities of the continually changing world of healthcare in the time of COVID-19, industry veterans from HMS will share population health best practices to ensure care is delivered, not deferred.
By attending this session, you can expect to learn:
- What you should be doing now to address deferred care and prepare consumers for the unprecedented cold and flu season ahead.
- Best practices for identifying and engaging high-risk and vulnerable populations.
- How to leverage behavioral science to build brand loyalty, improve consumer experience and promote retention.
- Strategies to increase health risk assessment completion and support risk adjustment efforts.
- Actionable quality improvement tips to help you start 2021 off on the right foot.