Experts discuss emerging clinical documentation technologies and explore how the power of AI and structured data can streamline reporting so you capture the essential information easily and automatically.
Attendees will learn:
- How to streamline reporting with structured data and AI
- How Quantum Radiology tackles the follow-up recommendation lifecycle upstream in the workflow
- How to capture the essential information easily and automatically in the report for follow-up guideline adherence
This is part three in a three-part webinar series.
Experts have shown that 10% of all imaging requires a follow-up recommendation and half are never followed up on. In this series, we will show how organizations can capitalize on these opportunities to improve outcomes, avoid malpractice and recover revenue.
- Monday, November 23 at 11 AM CST | Tackling failed follow-up: Two perspectives
Learn more about part 1.
- Tuesday, December 1 at 11 AM CST | Capturing failed follow-ups: What this means for the patient and the practice
Learn more about part 2.
- Monday, December 14 at 11 AM CST | The follow-up recommendation lifecycle: starting upstream in the workflow