The modern patient journey demands more personalization, more mobile-friendly interactions, and altogether—more technology. Health systems that can’t keep up with this shift will lose patients to providers that implement more of the digital connection they have come to expect. Patients are ready for ease and convenience, and not just from their online shopping or grocery pickup.
Join us as we analyze the critical moments of every patient’s journey and how to improve digital interactions to elevate care, improve patient satisfaction and even alleviate overwhelmed front desk staff. From the moment a patient finds your organization—through scheduling, care, billing and follow up—technology has a place and has become an expectation.
Save your seat and learn from our panel of experts as we discuss:
- Current trends and research on technology in healthcare
- Preferred communication channels for the modern patient
- How texting can play a role at every step of the patient’s journey
- Improving the patient billing and scheduling process
- The importance of your online presence and communication options for new patients