In this session, experts discuss the issue of failed follow-up as we explore the role of analytics in helping us to ‘shine the light’ on and identify failed follow-ups, and further, how to make these insights actionable to ensure that patients are getting the recommended care that they need.
Attendees will learn:
- How analytics helps ‘shine the light’ on identifying failed follow-ups
- How to make analytic insights actionable to ensure patients are getting their recommended care
- How follow-up can be tracked and monitored
This is part two in a three-part webinar series.
Experts have shown that 10% of all imaging requires a follow-up recommendation and half are never followed up on. In this series, we will show how organizations can capitalize on these opportunities to improve outcomes, avoid malpractice and recover revenue.
- Monday, November 23 at 11 AM CST | Tackling failed follow-up: Two perspectives
Learn more about part 1 and watch on-demand.
- Tuesday, December 1 at 11 AM CST | Capturing failed follow-ups: What this means for the patient and the practice
- Monday, December 14 at 11 AM CST | The follow-up recommendation lifecycle: starting upstream in the workflow
Learn more about part 3 and register.