The COVID-19 pandemic is unlike anything most Americans can recall in their lifetimes. Despite virus containment and financial relief efforts, its far-reaching impacts have disrupted our healthcare system – particularly in the area of drastically decreased facility-based volumes.
What can you do to accelerate the “recovery” and stimulate growth? Utilizing deep, sophisticated data, we will explore what changed for emergency medicine and urgent care practices and operations during COVID-19, predict what leaders can expect in terms of recovery in volume and discuss how to evolve and adapt for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
Key takeaways include short- and long-term strategies for regaining lost volumes and revenue, such as:
- Addressing community concerns to rebuild trust in your hospital
- Strengthening patient loyalty
- Forecasting growth for the future
- Leveraging technology differently
- Mitigating staffing challenges