Welcome to Modern Healthcare's Up & Comers awards program. The awards, co-sponsored by executive search firm Witt/Kieffer, honors rising young stars within the leadership of all sectors of the healthcare industry.
for the 2014 Up & Comers.
The nominee must be 40 years of age or younger as of the submission deadline for the award year and have made significant contributions in healthcare administration, management or policy.
- To nominate, complete the form on the upper right corner of this page.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- In addition to completing the form, you will be asked to submit:
- Letter detailing how the candidate meets the five criteria listed above
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Photo of the nominee (if possible)
- Per editorial policy, sponsors are not involved in the judging or determination of award recipients.
There is no fee to enter.
We accept nominations for this annual awards program continually and will hold a nomination for a period of up to three years, dependent on the nominee still qualifying for the award.
The deadline for the 2014 program is August 4.
- Winners and nominators will be notified in advance via email prior to the public announcement.
- Non-winners and their nominators will not be notified in advance of the announcement, but will be sent an email when the announcement is made and will be given the opportunity to automatically resubmit their entry if the nominee will still be eligible during the next entry period.
The 2014 honorees will be announced and profiled in the October 13 issue of Modern healthcare.
Currently there is no event scheduled for this program.
Sarah Wilson, Marketing Specialist at 312-649-5449 or email@example.com.
Are you an Up & Comer? Start a conversation with your fellow honorees in Modern Healthcare's Up & Comer's LinkedIn group.
Advertising in our Up & Comers Issue
For information on advertising in our 2014 Up & Comers feature, please contact Ilana Klein, advertising director of Modern Healthcare
, at firstname.lastname@example.org