Welcome to Modern Healthcare's Top 25 Clinical Informaticists awards program, honoring medical professionals who excel at using patient-care data to improve both the clinical and financial performance of their healthcare organizations.
Nominees should have demonstrated the following:
- Successfully used patient-care data to improve his or her organization's clinical and financial performance
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field of clinical informatics
- Assumed a leadership position in clinical informatics outside of the candidate's own organization or company
- To nominate, complete the form accessed by the link at the upper right corner of this page
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the rules and deadlines of the program for your records.
- Nominations for the 2014 awards will open on July 7, 2014 and will close on August 15, 2014.
- Click here to add your name to our notification database. You will receive an email when the call for nomination period is open.
There is no fee to enter.
- We accept nominations for this biennial awards program continually and will hold a nomination for a period of up to three years, dependent on the nominee still qualifying for the award.
- The nomination deadline for the 2014 program is August 15, 2014
Announcement of winners will be made in the magazine and website only.
Recipients of biennial 2014 awards will be announced and profiled in the November 3, 2014 issue of Modern Healthcare and on ModernHealthcare.com.
Currently there is no event scheduled for this program.
Contact Gloria Hinrichs, at 312-649-5453 or email@example.com.
View Clincical Informaticists award winners from previous years:
2012 Winners: Photo Gallery
2011 Winners: Photo Gallery
2010 Winners: Photo Gallery
For information on advertising or sponsorships, please contact your Modern Healthcare account executive or Ilana Klein, national advertising sales director at firstname.lastname@example.org