Thank you to the more than 250 healthcare professionals who attended Modern Healthcare
's Best Places to Work Conference this year. We hope you found the event informative and enjoyable.
Leadership Keynote Speaker:
Creating a Culture of Quality
- Kelli Price (bio) - Sr. Vice Pesident, People; Premier, Inc.
- Kevin Unger (bio) - President and CEO, Poudre Valley Hospital
- Studer Group
Best Practices for Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
- Steve Bjelich (bio) - President and CEO, Saint Francis Medical Center
- Lorie Glisson (bio) - President and CEO, JSA Healthcare Corporation
- David Strong (bio) - President, Rex Healthcare
- Kevin Burchill Esq., FACHE (bio) - Director, Beacon Partners
Generational Focus to Prepare for a Consumer Driven Healthcare Under Fee for Value
Social Media for Internal Communications ... Opportunities and Risks
- Vicki Noel (bio) - Vice President of Human Resources/Organizational Development, Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Rulon Stacey (bio) - CEO, Poudre Valley Health System
- Kris Dunn (bio) - Chief Human Resources Officer, Kinetix; Founder, hrcapitalist.com and fistfuloftalent.com; Contributing Editor, Workforce Management Magazine
Closing Keynote - Building an Effective, Productive, and Healthy Culture
4th Annual Gala/Award Reception
Over 500 healthcare professionals, representing 88 of the 100 best places to work attended Modern Healthcare
's Best Places to Work Gala this year! You could feel the excitement in the air as the results were announced live!
2012 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work Program
Save the Date
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
To be notified about the program, click here to add your name to our notification database. You will receive an email when the call for nomination period opens.
Pictures from the 2010 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare Educational Conference and Awards Gala