This program recognizes excellence in the design and planning of new and remodeled healthcare facilities. It is open to registered architects only and accepts submissions of all types/sizes of patient care-related facilities. Recipients of the 2015 Design Awards will be profiled in a Modern Healthcare magazine issue.
Recipients must be registered architects and submissions of all types/sizes of patient care-related facilities are accepted.
- This includes but is not limited to hospitals, extended care facilities, hospices, ambulatory care centers, medical office buildings and parts thereof, such as renovated wings or new additions. New and remodeled facilities and/or projects must have been completed with the past two years.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- April 20, 2015: Call for nominations
- June 19, 2015: Deadline for nominations
- September 7: Winners are profiled in Modern Healthcare magazine and online
Nomination will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
Each entry will be judged individually by a panel of nationally prominent architects and distinguished healthcare executives. Entries will be judged on:
- Design excellence
- Functional utility
- Response to patient and family needs
- Flexibility of design Check back here soon for the who the expert panel will consist of for the 2015 Design Awards!
Materials needed to nominate include:
Information regarding required documentation for submissions will be coming soon.
There is an entry fee of $499. (Non-refundable)
Currently, there is no event scheduled for this program.
Interested in sponsoring this program or advertising in the winners' published Modern Healthcare issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the Design Awards recognition program, please contact Anna Stephens at 312-649-5499 or email@example.com.