Top 25 Women in Healthcare
Previous Honorees2015 • 2013 • 2011 • 2009 • 2007 • 2005
Nominations for the 2015 Program are now closed.The Top 25 Women in Healthcare program honors female healthcare executives who are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery across our nation. Our biennial honorees are from all sectors of the industry. Recognizing the women in leadership roles central to their continued advancement within the industry and to obtain parity with their male counterparts.
View the 2015 Top 25 Women in Healthcare
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare is sponsored by:
We accept nominations for this biennial program from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguished her for this honor, please nominate her for recognition as one of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2015. Modern Healthcare will review for eligibility based on the following criteria:
- Currently serve in a C-suite position or other senior executive role
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
Key Dates & Deadlines
This is a biennial program and will not open until the fall of 2016 for the 2017 program. Please check back at a later date for more information.
If you have any questions about the program, including the selection process, criteria or deadline, please contact Dave May at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process of this program, please contact Daria Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org.