Top 25 Women in Healthcare
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare program honors female healthcare executives who are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery across throughout our nation. Our biennial honorees are from all sectors of the industry. Recognizing the women in leadership roles is central to their continued advancement within the industry and to obtain parity with their male counterparts.Nominate
We accept nominations for this biennial program from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients' rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguished her for this honor, please nominate her for recognition as one of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2015. Modern Healthcare will review for eligibility based on the following criteria:
- Currently serve in a C-suite position or other senior executive role
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
Key Dates & Deadlines
- December 15, 2014: Call for nominations
- February 6, 2015: Deadline for nominations.
- April 27, 2015: Top 25 Women in Healthcare are profiled in Modern Healthcare magazine and online.
Nomination will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Successfully led one or more organizations/companies in the healthcare industry or a profession allied to the healthcare industry (e.g., provider, supplier, academia, association, etc.)
- Demonstrated highly effective individual within the organization(s), resulting in sustained financial and organizational growth.
- Made numerous significant contributions to the field at the local, state and national levels. Contributions must be extraordinary or far exceed the expectations for someone in the candidate's position.
- Assumed a leadership position in the healthcare industry outside of the candidate's own organization or company.
- Served as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare industry.
By clicking the nominate button above, will you be sent to our nomination portal. There will be a nomination application that must be completed and once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent with follow up instructions for uploading additional documentation.
Based on answers to specific questions, a 250-word max. explanation will be required.
Materials needed to nominate include:
A CV/resume is the only required document. Additional documentation is accepted, but is not required.
There is no application fee associated with this program.
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare Awards Dinner will take place the evening of August 20. This year’s biennial event marks our 6th year for recognizing an influential and powerful group of women who have gone above and beyond in leading their organization and employees to great heights. Date: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 6 p.m. reception, 7 p.m. awards dinner Conference Location: Omni Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee Purchase tickets to this event.
Interested in sponsoring this program or advertising in the winners' published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the Top 25 Women Leaders in Healthcare Recognition Program, please contact Anna Stephens at 312-649-5499 or email@example.com.