Top 25 Women in Healthcare
Previous Honorees2015 • 2013 • 2011 • 2009 • 2007 • 2005
Nominations for the 2015 Program are now closed.Modern Healthcare’s Top 25 Women in Healthcare program honors female executives from all sectors of the healthcare system. These high achievers are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery improvement across the country. The biennial program recognizes women in a variety of leadership roles, spotlighting their administrative and professional accomplishments, as well as their mentoring and willingness to serve as a role model in an industry that still struggles with gender and other diversity issues.
View the 2015 Top 25 Women in Healthcare
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare is sponsored by:
We accept nominations for this biennial program from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguished her for this honor, please nominate her for recognition as one of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2015. Modern Healthcare will review for eligibility based on the following criteria:
- Currently serve in a C-suite position or other senior executive role
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
Key Dates & Deadlines
- October 24, 2016 – Top 25 Women in Healthcare opens for nominations
- December 9, 2016 – Deadline for Top 25 Women in Healthcare opens for nominations
- December 12, 2016– Top 25 Women in Healthcare judging begins
- February 27, 2017 – Ranking of Top 25 Women in Healthcare is published in Modern Healthcare magazine
If you have any questions about the program, including the selection process, criteria or deadline, please contact Dave May.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process of this program, please contact Leah Judge.