Top 25 Women in Healthcare
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare program honors female healthcare executives who are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery across throughout our nation. Our biennial honorees are from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients' rights groups. Recognizing the women in leadership roles is central to their continued advancement within the industry and to obtain parity with their male counterparts.
We accept nominations from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients' rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguishes her for this honor, we ask that you nominate her for a Top 25 Women in Healthcare biennial award.
Modern Healthcare editors review the nominations and judge them based on five criteria. Candidates must have:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated an willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Nominations are not yet being accepted for 2015, but we will update this information when key dates are finalized.
- Winners and nominators will be notified in advance via email prior to the announcement in the April 15, 2015 issue of Modern Healthcare magazine and on ModernHealthcare.com.
- Non-winners and their nominators will not be notified in advance of the announcement, but will be sent an email when the announcement is made and will be given the opportunity to automatically resubmit their entry if the nominee will still be eligible during the next entry period.
Nomination will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
Nominations will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Successfully led one or more organizations in the healthcare industry or a profession allied to the healthcare industry (e.g., provider, supplier, academia, association, etc.)
- Made a lasting contribution to the healthcare industry and/or the patients served by the healthcare industry.
- Made numerous significant contributions to the healthcare field at the local, state, and national levels. Contributions must be extraordinary or far exceed the expectations for someone in the candidate's position.
- Assumed a leadership position in the healthcare industry outside of the candidate's own organization or company.
- Demonstrated a willingness to share his or her expertise with others in the healthcare industry.
- Served as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare industry.
- Showed the ability or influence to effect change in the healthcare industry.
Materials needed to nominate include:
Information regarding the required documents for completing a nomination will be updated once 2015 program details are finalized.
There is no application fee associated with this program.
Information for the 2015 event will be coming soon.
Interested in sponsoring this program or advertising in the winners' published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the Top 25 Women Leaders in Healthcare Recognition Program, please contact Anna Stephens at 312-649-5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.