Top 25 Women in Healthcare
The Top 25 Women in Healthcare program honors female healthcare executives who are developing policy, leading change and guiding healthcare delivery across throughout our nation. Our biennial honorees are from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients' rights groups. Recognizing the women in leadership roles is central to their continued advancement within the industry and to obtain parity with their male counterparts.
We accept nominations for this biennial program from all sectors of the industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and supplier organizations, and patients' rights groups. If you know of a woman whose leadership in the healthcare industry distinguished her for this honor, please nominate her for recognition as one of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2015. Modern Healthcare will review for eligibility based on the following criteria:
- Currently serve in a C-suite position or other senior executive role
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company
Key Dates & Deadlines
- December 15, 2014: Call for nominations
- February 6, 2015: Deadline for nominations.
- April 27, 2015: Top 25 Women in Healthcare are profiled in Modern Healthcare magazine and online.
Nomination will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
Nominations will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Successfully led one or more organizations/companies in the healthcare industry or a profession allied to the healthcare industry (e.g., provider, supplier, academia, association, etc.)
- Demonstrated highly effective individual within the organization(s), resulting in sustained financial and organizational growth.
- Made numerous significant contributions to the field at the local, state, and national levels. Contributions must be extraordinary or far exceed the expectations for someone in the candidate's position.
- Assumed a leadership position in the healthcare industry outside of the candidate's own organization or company.
- Served as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare industry.
Materials needed to nominate include:
Information regarding the required documents for completing a nomination will be updated once 2015 program details are finalized.
There is no application fee associated with this program.
Information for the 2015 event will be coming soon.
Interested in sponsoring this program or advertising in the winners' published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the Top 25 Women Leaders in Healthcare Recognition Program, please contact Anna Stephens at 312-649-5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.