50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders
Previous Inductees2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 •
The 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders honors physicians working in the healthcare industry who are deemed by their peers and an expert panel to be the most influential in terms of demonstrating leadership and impact. These physician leaders are innovators, excel in community services, and demonstrate reputable executive authority. Modern Healthcare readers, as well as Modern Healthcare’s editorial staff, will have the opportunity to vote on the top 50 most influential physician executives.
Nominees must currently be working as a physician executive or leader (M.D. or D.O.) within the healthcare industry.
Key Dates & Deadlines
Nominations are now CLOSED for the 2015 program.
- November 3, 2014 – 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders opens for nominations
- December 12, 2014 – Deadline for 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders Nominations
- January 6, 2015 – Modern Healthcare Reader’s voting begins
- February 20, 2015 – Modern Healthcare Reader’s voting ends
- April 6, 2015 – Ranking of 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders is published in Modern Healthcare magazine
Nomination will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
Their CV or resume, as well as contributions and achievements in at least 3 of the following 5 criteria:
- Executive Responsibility
- Professional Achievement
- Community Service
- To nominate, click the “Nominate” button located above where you will be directed to our online nomination portal. (Further instructions for completing your nomination are located in the portal.)
- If you prefer to send hard copies of your nomination documents, please mail them to the following address: Modern Healthcare
50 Most Influential Physician ExecutivesVoting: From all nominations received by the deadline, a ballot comprising the top 150 nominees will be open for voting from Jan. 6, 2015 through Feb. 20. The top 50 nominees will make up the final ranking (50% based on readers’ votes and 50% based on input from the senior editors at Modern Healthcare).
c/o Anna Stephens, Marketing Coordinator
150 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Materials needed to nominate include:
- Materials needed to nominate include:
- CV or resume of the nominee
- The online nomination portal will ask for you to select at least 3 of the 5 criteria that the nominee exemplifies. An example for each box selected must be provided.
There is no application fee to nominate for this recognition program.
There currently is no event for these awards and recognitions.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders program, please contact Anna Stephens at 312-649-5499 or email@example.com.