The full results of Modern Healthcare's twelfth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. It ranks the nation's 22 largest patient-satisfaction measurement firms by total number of clients in 2016. Source: Modern Healthcare's twelfth annual Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. Only responding firms are included. A less complete version of this data was published as a simple ranked list in Modern Healthcare Oct. 30, 2017.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product can be purchased for $90. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare.com/subscriptions.
This Excel spreadsheet includes all data collected from Modern Healthcare's 2017 Patient-Satisfaction Measurement Firms Survey. The data points in this product are:
- Company name
- Executive in charge (Name, Title)
- Year founded
- Number of U.S. clients held in 2016
- With hospitals/health systems
- With physician groups/clinics
- With health insurers/managed-care plans
- With other healthcare organizations
- Total number of U.S. engagements in 2016
- Number of U.S. consultants employed in 2016
View an alphabetical list of 2017 survey respondents here.