A Special Feature on 22 U.S. accountable care organizations. Source: Modern Healthcare's fourth annual Accountable Care Survey. Published July 13, 2015, p. 22.
This four-page package includes a ranking of respondents as well as nine aggregated statistical charts with the following data points:
- Ranking of responding ACOs by covered lives
- Name of accountable care organizations
- Number of covered lives
- Number of physicians participating
- Year ACO formed
- Aggregated statistical charts — percentages based on responses
- What's included in the ACO (physician groups, hospitals, insurers)
- Is the ACO at risk for financial loss?
- Is the ACO using measure of care coordination?
- Organization profitability
- Type of ownership
- Is plan a separate legal entity?
Click here for our Survey Respondents section to view an alphabetical list of organizations that participated in this survey.