A Special Feature on 140 of the nation's largest hospital and healthcare systems. Source: Modern Healthcare's 39th annual Hospital Systems Survey. Published June 22, 2015, p. 22.
This 17-page package includes 11 different charts, ranking multihospital systems in the following charts:
- Systems ranked by net patient revenue (web exclusive)
- Largest healthcare systems operating home-care agencies
- Largest Catholic healthcare systems
- Largest secular not-for-profit healthcare systems
- Largest healthcare systems operating continuing-care retirement communities (web exclusive)
- Largest healthcare systems operating free-standing psychiatric hospitals
- Largest healthcare systems, by hospital count
- Largest for-profit healthcare systems
- Largest non-Catholic religious healthcare systems
- Largest public healthcare systems
- Largest healthcare systems, by revenue
View an alphabetical, unranked listing of all participating organizations. This complimentary list shows the names and addresses of all organizations that participated in the survey.
Note: Information is self reported from organizations that participated in Modern Healthcare's 2015 Hospital Systems Survey, unless otherwise noted.
This Modern Healthcare Data Center product is free to Premium Web subscribers or can be purchased for $199. To become a Premium Web subscriber, visit our subscription page at modernhealthcare.com/subscriptions.