The deadline has been extended to submit nominations for Modern Healthcare's 2014 Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare
. The new date is end of the day Wednesday, Feb. 5.
This is the fifth presentation for the biennial recognition program, sponsored by the healthcare executive search firm Furst Group.
The awards honor men and women whose leadership has made a difference at their organizations, within their communities and among their peers.
To be considered, nominees must have:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company.
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field.
- Served as a role model or mentor to other minority healthcare executives.
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidate's own organization or company.
for more information or to nominate an executive.
The senior editors of Modern Healthcare will make the selections for the Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare. Honorees will be announced in the April 14 issue. Per editorial policy, the program's sponsor is not involved in the nomination or judging process.