Healthcare's Hottest for 2013—40 of the healthcare industry's fastest-growing companies (text list)
Posted: September 28, 2013 - 12:01 am ET
Modern Healthcare's second annual Healthcare's Hottest recognition program honors the fastest growing companies and organizations in the industry as measured by revenue growth. Forty companies were named to the 2013 list. On August 5, Modern Healthcare announced the names of the 40 companies in alphabetical order
. Read the ranked text list of this year's winners.
1. Recondo Technology,
Greenwood Village, Colo.
2. Scribe America,
4. Extend Health, a Towers Watson company,
San Mateo, Calif.
6. Intellect Resources,
7. Impact Advisors,
10. Independent Living Systems,
12. Treo Solutions,
13. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions,
14. Cumberland Consulting Group,
16. Physicians Pharmacy Alliance,
17. Chiro One Wellness Centers,
Oak Brook, Ill.
18. Homecare Homebase,
19. Health Systems International,
23. Arcadia Solutions,
24. Infosys Public Services,
25. Best Doctors,
30. Somnia Anesthesia,
New Rochelle, N.Y.
31. Capella Healthcare,
32. McBride Orthopedic Hospital,
33. Beacon Partners,
34. Jones Regional Medical Center,
35. Laser Spine Institute,
36. CTG Health Solutions,
37. Prime Therapeutics,
38. Encompass Home Health,
39. The Advisory Board Co.,
40. Emergent Medical Associates,
Manhattan Beach, Calif.
Download the 2013 list of Healthcare's Hottest Companies>>