June 18, 2014: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Modern Healthcare's second annual Virtual Conference & Expo on Patient Safety & Quality will continue to explore the diverse issues that are currently impacting the core goal of hospitals and healthcare: to provide the safest, highest quality care to every patient, every time. This conference will provide healthcare professionals with the most current insights and actionable ideas from industry leaders to help them achieve that goal.
Opening Keynote:Dr. Tejal Gandhi, president, National Patient Safety Foundation
Closing Keynote:Dr. Patrick Conway, CMS deputy administrator for innovation and quality and chief medical officer; director, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
Hear from experts throughout the day on important quality and patient safety issues such as:
- Preventing health IT-related adverse events
- Implementing a safety program for obstetrics
- Strategies for smoothing transitions of care
- Moving the needle on medication errors
- Better measures for safer, higher quality care
- Healthcare leaders' role in antimicrobial stewardship campaign
- Bullying and intimidation among staff: a patient safety issue
- …and more!