This five-page ranked list of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare includes the following data points:
- 2012 rank
- Employer name
- 2011 rank number, if applicable
- City, State
- Number of employees
- Average annual salary (exempt employees)
- Average annual salary (nonexempt employees)
- Formal social media policy in place (yes/no)
- Conduct pre-employment or random drug testing (yes/no)
For more information about this award program, visit Best Places to Work in Healthcare online.
Want live insight on the award, its conference or event?
Join our conversation on Twitter with #BP2W12!