Download the Slides
- "What to expect from Washington: The prognosis for reform and changes likely under a divided Congress" webcast slides (PDF)
Watch the Archived Presentation
- What to expect from Washington: The prognosis for reform and changes likely under a divided Congress" (requires free registration)
Read the Transcript
- Webcast transcript: "What to expect from Washington: The prognosis for reform and changes likely under a divided Congress" (requires free registration)
About the WebinarThe Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. However, many in Congress would like to block it. Or at the very least, amend it. As the Obama administration continues to implement the reform law, what can the healthcare industry expect from the new Republican-led House of Representatives? And what are some other issues likely to command attention on Capitol Hill?
Attend this editorial webcast and hear answers to these questions:
- As the healthcare industry navigates its way through the implementation of health reform, what are some top policy priorities in 2011?
- What are some concerns regarding the push toward accountable care organizations?
- Should the industry expect any regulatory surprises in the next year? If so, which sectors would be most affected?
Executive Vice President
America's Health Insurance Plans
Executive vice president, advocacy and public policy,
American Hospital Association
American Medical Association
Helpful InformationFor more information on Modern Healthcare webcasts, visit ModernHealthcare.com/webinars or email email@example.com.
The complete Webinar FAQ is at http://www.modernhealthcare.com/webinarFAQ.
I lost/never received my GoToWebinar email. How do I get to the webinar?When the webinar begins, visit http://www.JoinWebinar.com, enter the Webinar ID below, and the email address you used to register for the event.
This webinar ID is "359-205-563"
Technical QuestionsIf you have difficulty logging into the webinar, can't hear the webinar or other technical questions, please call GoToWebinar's technical support line at 800-263-6317.
Non-technical questionsNon-technical questions can be directed to Martha Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.649.5297.
Slides and ArchivesIf slides are available for a presentation, they can be downloaded 15 minutes BEFORE the webinar begins and can be found by visiting ModernHealthcare.com/webinars and clicking on the information page related to the webinar you are attending.
48 hours AFTER the presentation, links to a video recording of the presentation is made available on the same page.
About Modern Healthcare WebinarsYou may be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
Registration for free webinars does not confirm attendance. Webinars are limited to the first 1,000 registrants who log in the day of the webinar. Registration can exceed the 1,000 attendee limit, therefore, attendance cannot be guaranteed. You can log in at any time prior to the start of the webinar.
If you are unable to view the webinar, you can still listen via the GoToWebinar phone number in your registration email. You can also download the slides by visiting ModernHealthcare.com/Webinars fifteen (15) minutes BEFORE the webinar start time.
The webinar will be recorded and made available for viewing after the event at ModernHealthcare.com/Webinars.