This webinar was originally broadcast on September 23, 2009 at 10 am CST.
About the Webinar:
Watch the On-Demand Video:
Free for Premium Subscribers or Watch it Now for $79.
Download the Webinar Slides:
Read about the innovative IT projects that were are the 2009 IT Case Study Contest Winners
Attend this one-hour webinar and you'll hear from three winners of Modern Healthcare
's inaugural IT Case Study Contest. Learn about the innovative IT projects they're implementing to improve patient care and to obtain federal funding for those projects.
Join us to learn how:
- Rural and medically underserved regions are linking to academic and tertiary medical centers
- Telemedicine is improving critical care and generating real cost savings
- A single-source solution to consolidate patient data from existing clinical information systems is improving quality and reducing duplication of effort
Hear first-hand accounts as to how these projects are:
- Reducing length of stay/hospital readmissions
- Generating useful quality-improvement data
- Improving patient care
- Producing true cost savings
...and how their experiences can translate into improvements at your hospital or health system!
Medical University of South Carolina
#1 in IT Case Study Contest
Senior VP / CIO
#2 in the IT Case Study Contest
Candy Deruchia Bunten
Director of IT
#4 in the IT Case Study Contest